Monday, October 24, 2005

In panic mode and there is no ejector seat on this wild ride

Don't you just hate that feeling you get when you know that you have a lot of work to do but you can't be bothered doing it.

I am officially back at tafe and am about to start a toddler placement, however this is not what concerns me. What concerns me is the amount of work I have to do while on this placement. With about 80 observations, planning and multiple other things, this is going to be extremely annoying and I cannot put this off otherwise i will really be up shit creek without a paddle, life vest or the ability to swim.

So it is time to knuckle down and do some work, at least then I can look forward to some much deserved holidays and a bit of partying, hell who am I kidding a lot of partying. Might even go to Queensland for a bit with Hails and see my cousin.

So how are things with Hails you are asking? They could not be better and I am as happy as I've ever been. Love is a great thing and you can accomplish anything when you are on that kind of high.

I'm on cloud 9 and it is great having your head in the clouds. It's just when some asshole drags you back down that you get pissed off.

1 comment:

Nick said...

Ok, well, my comment isn't quite as commercial...


Benny, I would be honoured if you would let me be that asshole.