Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Boredom taking control and leprechauns telling me to burn things

Okay here it is I am on two weeks of holidays (right on), however everyone else is back at uni and the only other people on holidays are those annoying school kids who think they are running the world.

This results in me being bored out of my brains and locking myself in my room day after day slowly becoming insane.

My only contact with the outside world is through this computer and talking to random americans while playing halo 2.

I just thought of a great idea to pass the time. I can replay star wars kotor over and over again, until I myself turn into a powerful jedi (then no one can stop me hahahahaha)

Okay I am sorry for that outburst I am just sooooooooo bored.

At least my girlfriend is on holidays and I can spend some quality time with her, oh my god that sounded really gay and I think my hair just turned pink or something. Well I can hang out with her anyway cos she is a great chick. Time warp will be the highlight this week and should be very enjoyable.

X box is my only true friend at the moment. It brings me enjoyment and pleasure at the same time. The only other thing that can do that is sex. I was playing some V8 supercars online last night with about twelve people and it was awesome. I came third which is pretty good.

Well I may as well get back to it.

No comments: