Friday, October 07, 2005

A rush of blood to the head and my crotch

Oh yeah the rumours are finally valid. COLDPLAY IS COMING TO ADELAIDE.

This is possibly the most exciting news I have ever heard in my life and I will be there with a 'chris martin I love you' shirt on. Also I to will have make trade fair tattooed on my ass along with you nick. Perhaps we could go together and get each other names tattooed on our balls (hehehe).

Now wizza seems to think that ticket sales won't be huge and that you will easily be able to get them a week after they begin to sell (November 6th). Well wizza I am not taking any chances and believe me these tickets will sell extremely quickly and I am not going to be the fool without a ticket when the day comes.

So anyone who would like to join me on this quest to see this magnificent band play let me know and we will get tickets and be merry. Nick, wizza, daw I expect to here from you. The powderfinger boys will rock again.

The band should be coming next july so it is a long wait but it will be well worth it.

No comments: