Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Just in case you thought I bailed Hails?

Today I worked the first day of Vacation Care for the school holidays. It was pretty good. We took the kids to a gymnastics place where they could bounce on trampolines, and walk on parallel bars and such. The best part was the huge foam trench which the kids could jump into, lot's of fun.

Haven't really been doing much. I must at this point however talk about the existence of my girlfriend who pointed out to me that she hadn't had a mention in my blog for some time. Here you go sweety, lap up the fame and glory while you've got the opportunity.

Just messing with ya.

We did however celebrate our 1 year anniversary a couple of weeks back, which I failed to mention in an earlier post.

Sorry.

We only went to the movies, gold class for something special, no big deal.

It is funny that a year has gone by though. Time really does fly. To think I have been in a relationship for a whole year now, who would have thought, this being my only real long term girlfriend (I admit I had some imaginary ones there for a period around year 11 and 12). So now the new challenge starts, not to piss off hails too much so that we might make it to 2 years.

Oh now while we are on the topic of hails, thought I'd let those of you who don't know that she has got a job for next year working at Ashford hospital. Good on ya. She also tells me that she will be moving out early next year so I will have a place to go when I'm not in the Den of Ben.

Well finally a post about my girlfriend, she will be so pleased with me. I look forward to doing it again.........

In a year or so.

No comments: