Friday, October 06, 2006

Arrogance in children's movies.

What a week. Working 7 hours a day looking after children is quite an easy job, just as long as they aren't pissing you off.

All I can say is that my fortnightly pay will be huge next week.

I also finally got my documents from Tafe to give to my employer, so now I can start getting paid some good money, 20 bucks an hour ain't bad.

One thing children enjoy while spending hours at Vacation care is a good movie, and let's just say I've watched my yearly talley of children's movies.

I did however notice Hugh Laurie in one of them. Yeah thats right the man himself House in a children's movie.

Now it wasn't Hugh Laurie as the loveable and nice Dad in the movie Stuart Little, no, Hugh Laurie has a completely new character in a children's movie as the english criminal in the life version of A hundred and One Dalamations.

Putting him beside a stupid side kick with Hugh as the not so intelligent brains of the two we all know the sort of slap stick comedy this due would put together.

So I am now on a mission to find other films that Mr Laurie has appeared in.

Next week should be good with the kid's with excursions to the movies to see Garfield 2 and a trip to the Zoo (haven't been in awhile).

No comments: