Monday, March 13, 2006

Make mine a double Bartender

Man life is gay at the moment my weeks consist of the following.

Monday - Tafe 9.30am - 4.00pm

Tuesday - Tafe 9.30am - 12.30pm, go home and do Tafe work

Wednesday - Childcare Placement 7 1/2 hours

Thursday - Childcare Placement 7 1/2 hours

Friday - Childcare Placement 7 1/2 hours

Saturday - Finally a sleep in then work in afternoon anywhere between 3 and 6 hours

Sunday - Work Woolies 8am - 5.30pm

As you can see I don't really have much time to myself and the time that I do have is usually spent doing Tafe work, sleeping and eating.

I am sick of working weekends and it has know been close to 3 months since I last went out on a Saturday night. I also can't remember the last time I got completely drunk and that is really quite depressing.

Hailey and my mates are the only things that are keeping me sane. I need to get out more.

This is also the reason why I haven't been posting much lately because my life is completely boring.

No comments: