Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Ever write so much that your arm feels numb

Well thats what I have been doing writing and writing and you guessed it more writing, and my arm is actually getting quite numb. A bit like when you fall asleep on your arm, and wake up the next morning in a panic thinking someone has chopped it off while you were sleeping because you can no longer feel it. Thats how numb it is. And I also wake up like that quite often which can't be a good thing.

I have too much work to do which is quite gay. This is due to the fact i have to have my First week plan ready for the centre by Friday and I am still in the process of extracting information from my observations.

On another note after about 10 straight weeks of working Sunday's, this Saturday it is finally time for me to go out and party. That's right Ben is hitting the town once more so expect the return of the infamous pixie dance, and yes Marty I will be shaking your hand all night.

This weekend is again the time for the V8's to hit the streets of adelaide. I am usually there with my holden colours on however I haven't decided whether I am going to go this year due to the fact I will be having a huge night on Saturday night and the fact that I still have lots of work to do. In a few weeks however i will be saying goodbye to placement forever (until uni of course) and will only have a term left of my course.

So to all those who wish to join me on this saturday eve, give me a call and let me know, its going to be big.

No comments: