Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Who's ready to party

Today is Wednesday.

That means that there is only 10 days to go until my 21st. Yeah

Today we are finally going to finish off the paving which has taken way too long and has given me much pain mainly in the lower back region.

I have also finished my slideshow and have put together a playlist.

On the topic of playlists I have gone with what suits me, commercial dance. I was originally going to have a bit of everything but when I got to putting the playlist together I found that I had a good 6 hours of dance music alone.

I would really like to hear some feedback from you guys on this matter.

I have also been looking at hiring a coulple of 300 watt speakers to pump the music out all night long, should be good.

Yesterday Ben was in the kitchen making his famous pinwheels which you will all no doubt have the pleasure of tasting on the night.

On a completely different topic my house recieved a call from none other than Josh Roach (my old music teacher) saying that he had some work for me. Don't know what is happening there but as soon as I know I'll let you guys in on it.

Well thats about all for now, look forward to seeing you in 10 days people, and make sure you bring your dancing shoes.

No comments: