Monday, August 14, 2006

Ben is a bit like Peter Pan (but not in the creepy Michael Jackson way, although he still plays with children.

Thanks for that description boys, I'm sure Nick came up with that (seems like your witty humour mate).

Well Saturday has come and gone and I have to say first up thanks to everyone who came and celebrated my 21st with me, and thanks for all the great pressies, they are all awesome.

I think the night was a great success and I am happy with the way it all panned out.

I really enjoyed the speeches, so much thanks to Sammy, Sean and especially Nick for those many witty comments (the speech read like it had your signature on it man). I am just glad that you guys got to say that I was a raging queer in front of all my friends and family (cheers guys).

I've got a heap of photos so I'll post a few of the more memorable ones up for you all to see.















Me and the Misses, Don't she look fine












My main boys Sammy and Sean (first to arrive)












More of the boys, Wagga, Daw and Nordy












Another happy snap with Hannah and Dale












Timmy and Andy












Opening some pressies, I wonder what it is












More present opening fun, whats sam so happy about












Nice Power Gersey lets get drunk












My brother the piss head, Amanda, and my cousin Emmy and boyfriend Andy












The Woolies boys












Mr Woolworths himself, Nidarling












Ahh, the much loved speeches, I think this is the part where Sam calls me a Raging Queer












The Hillier family












The cutting of the cake












Hey, Borgas makes an appearance












Ceppy breaking it down, pixie style












Sammy also breaking it down












Hailey stole the camera for awhile, CAMERA HOG












Daw and Sean getting it on













Check out the pressies, awesome.


So what did Benny get in total for his birthday, here's the list.
  • Ben Sherman Soccer Ball (got everyone to sign it on the night)
  • Alcohol dispenser for the bar
  • Eski
  • Pair of outdoor chairs
  • Metal Cocktail set
  • Poker set
  • Port Power Gersey
  • A Ripcurl watch
  • Another watch
  • Antique lolly dispenser with jelly beans (awesome present, thanks Fran)
  • 2 bottles of CC
  • 1, 1 litre bottle of CC (cheers boys)
  • Couple of bottles of Crownies (yeah the big ones)
  • Bottle of wine (thanks random UK chicks)
  • 35 dollar voucher for rebel sport
  • 75 dollar voucher for JB Hifi

And from my gorgeous girlfriend a cool sterling silver bracelet, awesome.

All this and its not even my birthday yet, so theres more to come.

Thanks again for everyone who came.

Looking forward to going to all yours, Sammy your next.

No comments: