Tuesday, July 11, 2006

21st preparation well on the way.

The turf is up, the slide show is done and the food is organised, well some of it anyway.

The 21st of the year is well on its way and it is going to be great.

For those of you who haven't got an invite yet they are coming, its probably because I haven't seen you. Some I will also have to send out in the mail.

Thursday dad and I plan on starting the paving for outback. This is going to be a very long process but it will look good in the end.

For those of you who don't know I have decided to screw the whole theme idea and have a casual get together. So put on some nice going out clothes and get ready to party cos its almost here.

Other than this nothing much has really been happening. I am a bum and I am loving it.

The 360 is my best friend at the moment (always will be).

Well this was a post for the sake of posting so I'll see you all soon.

No comments: