Thursday, July 06, 2006

My life is complete, now that I've seen Coldplay.

Last night was indeed the highlight of my life.

Now that may say that I have led a pretty uneventful life so far, however I think it that what it really shows is how much I love Coldplay.

It was the best concert that I have ever been to and the set list was fucking fanatastic. Songs from all three albums were played including some of my favourites like poliltik (second song in), in my place, and lots from the new album. Highlights of the concert were definately yellow (third song in) where big yellow balloons fell down on to us which was awesome, clocks with the red lasers, Chris Martin running to the back of the entertainment centre and singing part of in my place at the back with the people in seats. One other highlight was Chris Martin explaining to us that the song
Til Kingdom come will be released as a hit to the winner of Big Brother, Coldplays musical talent and the good looks of the people on big brother make them unstoppable.

All I can say is that it was the best fucking concert I think I will ever see. Chris Marin live in person on stage is fucking fantastic. His antics alone could have entertained the crowds.

One of the best surprises was Coldplay covering a Johnny Cash Classic known as Ring of Fire. This was great.This song was done along with Til Kingdom Come and Trouble as a little acoustic bit up the front of stage. This was also a highlight.

The fact is that the whole concert was a highight for me and I doubt that I will ever go to a concert that will top it, unless of course I go to see Coldplay again.

Coldplay I can't wait for you to come again, and just let me say that if I found out that they were playing the same concert again tonight and were charging 500 a ticket I would still go.

Fucking awesome.




















This is the picture printed on one of their tour shirts which I now own.

No comments: