Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Your prize a Robot Butler

I went out and bought a PS2 on the weekend and I am very glad I did.

It is at a bargain price at the moment and when it comes to games of entertainment you just can't go past it. Yes thats right it is better than the x box and the x box 360 in terms of the games that I like to call party games.

These include the two games I got with it, Buzz the music quiz, and Singstar Legends. Lets just say that when it comes to games you want to play while pissed off your nut the PS2 is the way to go.

Now I'm not saying that it is better than my much loved x box 360 cos lets face it, nothing Sony has or ever will put out will match the box. However Sony are very clever in their game development and as far as these types of games go, they rule the competition. I mean microsft hasn't even tried to release anything like it for their console which is really a shame.

As I previously mentioned I got Buzz the music quiz and singstar legends with the playstation and they are great games to play with some mates. I'll have to get the newly released Buzz game based around Australian sporting, that would be wicked.

There is also the guitar hero game which looks like it could be a bit of fun as well.

The only other advantage for the PS2 is that there are heaps of games for it and they are all super cheap. Some titles I'm considering are Simpsons Hit and Run and GT4 which are around 20 bucks. What bargains.

So let me know if your up for playing some buzz and singstar during the holidays cos it is great fun.

No comments: