Thursday, November 02, 2006

U2 have touched down in Aussie land.

That's right people.

The U2 concert is 2 weeks away from today and let me just say that it has been a long time coming since their cancelation earlier in the year.

Their tour starts next week so in the mean time Bono and Company will be relaxing in the Aussie climate. Bono is also set to meet our great bald leader, John Howard, to discuss what Bono loves best, saving the world from hunger, destruction, and of course poverty. Now that's an interview I'd like to see.

I look forward to the concert in a couple of weeks time.

Work is good at the moment. Basically I get paid 21.50 an hour to look after a bunch of kids. It's amazing what a qualification can get you.

My job also involves me planning week to week for the older kids which is kind of a pain in the arse but I do get paid extra to do it.

My spare time is used up a bit at the moment by learning new songs on the guitar. At the moment I can play a few different songs however I am yet to master them. It did however only take me a few hours to nail the start of stairway to heaven.

Well I better get back to practicing if I'm to release a Christmas Album by the end of the year.

No comments: