Friday, September 01, 2006

Here's Sammy

Tomorrow night I am finally looking forward to someone elses 21st.

A place, unlike my own, where I have to do absolutely nothing except enjoy myself.

The speech is well on the way, just gottas finish it off tomorrow, and the presents are all organised and ready to be wrapped.

I would at this point like to apologise to sam for the wrapping of the presents that he is going to recieve tomorrow. What can I say, I'm a guy.

Work is really starting to take off at the moment and I am working most afternoons. Today was a good earning thanks to the schools showday. Basically we had Vat care for the day and I got a good 6 hour shift. We got the kids to make up their own sideshow alley and we got a kick arse superman bouncy castle in. The kids seemed to enjoy it, unfortunately I was not allowed on it, age limit was 13, though with the way I look I could have gotten away with it.

Today I also picked up my suit.

A nice brown pinstrip, it looks sick.

Well I'll see you all tomorrow night for some good times.

No comments: